| Vision: | Goal(s): | | Benchmarks: |

Lab Cohort: Fordham Arts

School Address: 50 Mercy College Place

Principal Name: Gwen Jones

Principal Email Address: Gjones7@schools.nyc.gov

iLearnNYC Contact Name:

iLearnNYC Contact Email Address:

Assigned Implementation Manager: Natalie Cosby

Implementation Manager Email Address: ncosby2@schools.nyc.gov


iLearnNYC Committee Members

Name

Role:

Email Address:














Vision:


Goal(s):

Looking to move toward a blend model for struggling juniors and seniors. Starting with small test group of teachers with US history regents prep


Benchmarks:

  • Seniors increase the pass rate 80% for us history regents by January and the other 20% by June.